170 g dried apricots, coarsely chopped
170g unsweetened muesli
250 g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
250 ml orange juice (fresh is better!)
zest of 1 orange
3 tbsp vegetable oil
100 ml honey
1 large free-range egg
What to do
- Out apricots, muesli, flour, baking powder in large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix juice, zest, oil, honey and egg. Fold into the dry ingredients, but do not overmix.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper muffin cases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150˚C (fan-assisted oven) for 10-15 mins until golden and risen.
- Remove from the oven and serve or transfer to a cooling rack for freezing.