The recipe I have here is based on what I had (left over) in my fridge but really you can make this egg noodle salad with anything you fancy eating 🙂
- 2 blocks of dried egg noodles
- cooked and peeled prawns
- 2 celery sticks
- 2 spring onions
- pak choi
- oyster sauce
- vegetable oil
- sweet chilli sauce
- Put noodles in a big bowl and then cover with boiled water. Cook for about 7 – 10 minutes. Drain it and wash with cold water so it will stop cooking.
- Steam the pak choi or cook it with garlic and a bit of oyster sauce.
- Add all the veggies in the noodles.
- Lastly, mix the sweet chilli sauce.